Inclusive PMC Process to
Leave No Stone Unturned
Sakshham believes in turnkey consultation and has adopted a well-defined approach towards project management.
Our approach doesn’t just focus on the shallow crude aspects. Instead, our comprehensive approach starts with creation of a project charter and goes way beyond execution to project closure. This offers you expert advisory and support at every level throughout the project lifecycle.
Project Management Stages with Sakshham
- Pre-Construction Stage (Initiation & Planning)
- Designed 41 storey – 2 Basements + Ground + 6 floor podium + 35 floors residential tower at Navi Mumbai.
- IIT Mandi campus: 83 buildings | 17.5 lacs Sqft construction area | Earthquake Zone V | Vetted by IIT Mumbai & Ex-Director IIT Delhi
- Industrial structure design (PEB/Conventional) – 5000 MT
- Proof Checking of Fly over at Chhatral & Kalol
Development of Project Charter
The project charter stage involves finalization of project scope & objectives, package bundling, conceptual design, consultant and team and setting up of communication matrix and defining procurement strategy. It essentially involves:
- Finalization of consultants
- Bundling of packages
- Contracting mode Decision/Plan
- Communication Matrix Finalization
- Prepare Phasing & Execution Strategy for logistics & temporary structures
Design stage includes providing suggestions, recommendations and inputs about various aspects of the project design. The design stage involves:
- Lead Value Engineering Exercise with reference to Design Efficiencies (Architectural, Structural & MEPF).
- Graphical Presentations on Design Inputs
- Finishing Matrix Finalization
- Implementation of Drawing Transmittals Process & Maintain Drawing Register.
- Attend & Organize project coordination meetings with the Client and Consultants
The planning stage is related to creating a structure for project completion by identifying critical milestones and budgeting for future project requirements. The stage includes:
- Milestone scheduling
- High-level budgeting
Contracts Management & Procurement
- Detailed Tender & Request for Quotation (RFQ) Preparation
- Coordinating with Client/Consultant for RFQ & Tender Preparation
- Preparation & Finalization of Vendor/Bidder Directory
- Provide Advice, Assistance and Recommendation on Pre-qualification Criteria
- Floating Tender & RFQ to Agreed Vendors & Contractors
- Assist the Client as Requested in Bid Analysis
- Provide Advice on any Packages that are required to be Re-tendered
- Negotiate Works Contracts
- Preparation of Issue of LOI/LOA/WO/Agreement
- Prepare/Track/Monitor the Tender/RFQ Schedule & highlight the Critical Procurements to keep the project on Schedule.
- Co-ordinating with Client & Contractor for Procurement
- Co-ordinating with Consultants/Vendors for procurements with reference to Technical Specifications
- Construction Stage (Execution)
The execution stage involves setting up work methodologies, defining SOPs and taking care of implementation aspects of a project at hand. It involves handling the following aspects:
- Using Scheduling Tool- MS Project, Primavera, Excel Base
- Defining Detailed Floor Wise Activity Schedules (Plan vs Actual)
- Graphical Schedule on Outer Activities
- Tracking Delays & Critical Activities
- Onsite Checklist Implementation
- RCC Activities Execution Checklist
- Finishing Activities Execution Checklist
- MEPF Package Execution Checklist
- Co-ordination & Supervision of Daily Works
- Vendor & Contractor Management
- Work Front Availability & Planning
- Ensuring work is carried as per the Quality & Safety standards
- Ensuring compliance of Quality Assurance Plans & Quality Plan
- Implementation of Detailed Quality Field Checklists
- Witness Verification-approval for Third party Field & Lab Tests, Testing & Commissioning
- Carry out & Conduct Quality walk/Quality Visits/Quality Meeting/
- Mock Up Creation/ Recommendation & Approval by Client.
- Ensuring Compliance to the Safety Plan
- Implementation of Safety Checklist & Work Permits Process
- Tool Box Talk
- Carry Out & Conduct Safety Walk/ Safety Visits/ Safety Meeting/ Safety Audit
Monitoring Detailed Budget & Cash Flows
- Preparation & Compilation of Detailed Budget
- Cash Flow Preparation with respect to incurred cost
- Implementation of Change Request Processing
- Incorporation of all approved change requests (Design/Cost/Time)
- Preparation of Material Requisitions- Material procurement support – with monthly and quarterly look-ahead schedules
MIS & Reporting (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
- Resource Deployment (Plan vs Actual)
- Project Progress (Plan vs Actual)
- Material Tracker
- Safety Matrix
- Delay Matrix
- Site Photographs
- Daily Quality Observations (Quality & Safety)
- Sustainability: Green Reporting-IGBC-Co-ordination (If in Applicable)
- RERA/ Chartered Accountant Co-ordination if applicable with reference to data readiness & documentation.
- Preparation of Agenda & MOMs
- Every Week Site Meeting
- Monthly Project Control Group Meeting
Billing & Invoicing
- Certification of Quantity Sheet as per executed Site Measurement.
- Tendered Basic rate/ Free Issue materials management & recoveries as per contract.
- Any Variation to be approved vide Change Request Form & take approval of Consultant/Client.
- Co-ordination & Assistance for Statutory & Labour Compliance-Pre-Check by PMC -for Billing -Co-ordination with Vendor/Labour Consultant for the same.
- Ensuring the Contractual conditions are complied with
- Payment Certification as per approved Contractual obligations
- Preparation of Cash Flow- Monthly/Half Yearly
- Data Management -Bills received/ Certification & Processed.
- Maintain-Bill registers
- Adhering to the agreed Billing & Payment Cycle
- Co-ordination with Accounts & Finance for release of funds
The closure phase involves handing over the completed site with all the documentation and documenting the learnings and outcomes from a project. The stage involves:
Snag List & Handover Check Lists
- Punch Points & Snag Lists Preparation
- Checklist Handover
Final measurement verification & certification of executed works in total.
- Settlement of variations & extra claims as per the contract conditions & getting it approved by consultant & Client
- Close & settle the Final Bill with vendors/contractors
- Obtaining No-claim Certificate
As-built Drawings Co-ordination:
- Co-ordination for preparation of as-built drawings with contractor/consultant verification & sign off
Project Value Engineering & Learning
- Value Engineering Summary
- Project Experience & Case Study
Energize Your Project with Our Robust Management Approach